The DENR through its Secretary Ramon Paje has made arrangements with the Civil Service Commission (CSC) to administer a special civil service eligibility examinations for those working at the central office, bureaus, attached agencies, regional offices, including EMBs and MGBs.
Announcement from the DENR Central Office states that the Civil Service Commission shall conduct the Civil Service Professional and Sub-professional Examination Paper-and-pencil Test for DENR Employees to establish a register of eligibles from which certification and appointment to the second and first level positions in DENR and other government agencies shall be made, provided such eligibles will meet the requirements of the positions.
DENR-8 Administrative Division Chief, Esther Coral says, that the special Civil Service Examination for DENR employees is scheduled on June 16, 2013. CSC assigned one testing center for each region. In Region 8, CSC exam for DENR employees will be conducted in Tacloban City./rco
DENR Secretary visits Region 8, extends support to victims of Typhoon Yolanda
Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) Secretary Regina “Gina” Lopez joined other heads of agencies and leaders as Leyte remembered the lives lost during Super Typhoon Yolanda in November 8, 2013.
- DENR apprehends unfinished 5K board feet wooden boat in Tacloban
- DENR 8 spearheads National Cleanup Day celebration
- DENR, GIZ hold National REDD+ confab
- LAWIN protection system to conserve forest and biodiversity
- DENR confiscates snakes from Kerwin Espinosa’s house
- Volunteers Plant over 5,000 Trees in Samar
- DENR Distributes Free Patent Titles in Northern Samar
- DENR Recognizes Partners