The DENR through its Secretary Ramon Paje has made arrangements with the Civil Service Commission (CSC) to administer a special civil service eligibility examinations for those working at the central office, bureaus, attached agencies, regional offices, including EMBs and MGBs.
Announcement from the DENR Central Office states that the Civil Service Commission shall conduct the Civil Service Professional and Sub-professional Examination Paper-and-pencil Test for DENR Employees to establish a register of eligibles from which certification and appointment to the second and first level positions in DENR and other government agencies shall be made, provided such eligibles will meet the requirements of the positions.
DENR-8 Administrative Division Chief, Esther Coral says, that the special Civil Service Examination for DENR employees is scheduled on June 16, 2013. CSC assigned one testing center for each region. In Region 8, CSC exam for DENR employees will be conducted in Tacloban City./rco
DENR Reiterates No Nailing of Ads on Trees Campaign
As the election period heightens, the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) in Eastern Visayas is reiterating its call to all candidates running for public office to stop nailing campaign ads on trees.
- NGP greens over 100K hectares in EV from 2011-2015
- DENR 8 Employees Conducts Tree Planting Activity
- DENR urges public to celebrate a firecracker-free, waste-free New Year
- DENR CALLS ON CANDIDATES TO STOP NAILING ADS ON TREES, MINIMIZE WASTE
- Sustainable and eco-friendly schools in EV awarded, environmental partners recognized
- DENR highlights environmental events this November
- EVDENREU Coop inaugurates its building
- Sec. Ramon J.P. Paje's Message