The DENR through its Secretary Ramon Paje has made arrangements with the Civil Service Commission (CSC) to administer a special civil service eligibility examinations for those working at the central office, bureaus, attached agencies, regional offices, including EMBs and MGBs.
Announcement from the DENR Central Office states that the Civil Service Commission shall conduct the Civil Service Professional and Sub-professional Examination Paper-and-pencil Test for DENR Employees to establish a register of eligibles from which certification and appointment to the second and first level positions in DENR and other government agencies shall be made, provided such eligibles will meet the requirements of the positions.
DENR-8 Administrative Division Chief, Esther Coral says, that the special Civil Service Examination for DENR employees is scheduled on June 16, 2013. CSC assigned one testing center for each region. In Region 8, CSC exam for DENR employees will be conducted in Tacloban City./rco
DENR highlights environmental events this November
“This month, our environment deserves a triple eco-treat from its stewards,” says DENR Regional Director Leonardo Sibbaluca, as the agency leads the celebration of three environmental events this November.
- EVDENREU Coop inaugurates its building
- Sec. Ramon J.P. Paje's Message
- DENR 8 Supports International Coastal Cleanup Day.
- DENR 8 Supports Oplan Broadcastreeing
- Pawikan Caught in Marabut Waters
- Cleft lipped employee wins singing contest
- DENR leads mangrove tree planting on Arbor Day
- DENR 8 Enjoins Tacloban to Celebrate an Ecological Fiesta