The DENR through its Secretary Ramon Paje has made arrangements with the Civil Service Commission (CSC) to administer a special civil service eligibility examinations for those working at the central office, bureaus, attached agencies, regional offices, including EMBs and MGBs.
Announcement from the DENR Central Office states that the Civil Service Commission shall conduct the Civil Service Professional and Sub-professional Examination Paper-and-pencil Test for DENR Employees to establish a register of eligibles from which certification and appointment to the second and first level positions in DENR and other government agencies shall be made, provided such eligibles will meet the requirements of the positions.
DENR-8 Administrative Division Chief, Esther Coral says, that the special Civil Service Examination for DENR employees is scheduled on June 16, 2013. CSC assigned one testing center for each region. In Region 8, CSC exam for DENR employees will be conducted in Tacloban City./rco
April 22 is Earth Day
The Department of Environment and Natural Resources joins in the global celebration of Earth Day on April 22, 2016.
This year’s international theme "Trees for the Earth, Let’s get Planting” with the local campaign slogan “Step Up and Deliver, #GreenEnviromentGawingForever” focuses on the urgent need to plant trees worldwide.
- DENR Secretary Paje urges public to be climate-conscious this summer
- DENR spearheads tree planting in celebration of Women’s Month 2016
- Newly appointed and promoted DENR 8 employees take oath of office
- Wildlife Rescue Center opens in EV
- DENR Releases Captured Pythons Back Into Wild
- Outdoor festival, lectures mark WWD celebration in Region 8
- DENR-8 Spearheads 1st Mahagnao Volcano Natural Park Outdoor Festival
- DENR Reiterates No Nailing of Ads on Trees Campaign