The DENR through its Secretary Ramon Paje has made arrangements with the Civil Service Commission (CSC) to administer a special civil service eligibility examinations for those working at the central office, bureaus, attached agencies, regional offices, including EMBs and MGBs.
Announcement from the DENR Central Office states that the Civil Service Commission shall conduct the Civil Service Professional and Sub-professional Examination Paper-and-pencil Test for DENR Employees to establish a register of eligibles from which certification and appointment to the second and first level positions in DENR and other government agencies shall be made, provided such eligibles will meet the requirements of the positions.
DENR-8 Administrative Division Chief, Esther Coral says, that the special Civil Service Examination for DENR employees is scheduled on June 16, 2013. CSC assigned one testing center for each region. In Region 8, CSC exam for DENR employees will be conducted in Tacloban City./rco
DENR Secretary Gina Lopez, Sinimulan ang pagtulong sa mga apektado ng operasyon ng minahan sa Zambales; Mga katutubong Aeta, makakatuwang.
Matapos na bisitahin ni DENR Secretary Gina Lopez ang Dizon Mines at mga apektadong barangay at mga katutubo sa Zambales ng operasyon ng minahan.
- DENR Secretary Gina Lopez, Sinimulan ang pagtulong sa mga apektado ng operasyon ng minahan sa Zambales; Mga katutubong Aeta, makakatuwang.
- Lopez: zero tolerance for corruption in DENR under my watch
- DENR to assess socio-economic impacts of protected areas
- DENR, other stakeholders develop Plan for Basey Watershed
- DENR backs accounting of PH's natural resources
- DENR pushes for nationwide forest conservation to reduce climate change impacts
- DENR taps POs to reforest 500 hectares in Tapaz, Capiz
- DENR all set for green economy shift