The DENR through its Secretary Ramon Paje has made arrangements with the Civil Service Commission (CSC) to administer a special civil service eligibility examinations for those working at the central office, bureaus, attached agencies, regional offices, including EMBs and MGBs.
Announcement from the DENR Central Office states that the Civil Service Commission shall conduct the Civil Service Professional and Sub-professional Examination Paper-and-pencil Test for DENR Employees to establish a register of eligibles from which certification and appointment to the second and first level positions in DENR and other government agencies shall be made, provided such eligibles will meet the requirements of the positions.
DENR-8 Administrative Division Chief, Esther Coral says, that the special Civil Service Examination for DENR employees is scheduled on June 16, 2013. CSC assigned one testing center for each region. In Region 8, CSC exam for DENR employees will be conducted in Tacloban City./rco
DENR calls for proper management of wastewater, recognizes 14 'water champions'
To emphasize this year’s World Water Day theme, "Water and Wastewater," a top official of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) today underscored the need to focus on the so-called “double-sided effects” of wastewater during the culminating event of the celebration of Philippine Water Week and World Water Day at the Quezon City Sports Club.
This, even as DENR Undersecretary for Staff Bureaus Demetrio Ignacio, Jr. led the recognition of 14 “water champions” comprised of individuals, organizations, government agencies and local government units (LGUs). Read more...
- DENR calls for proper management of wastewater, recognizes 14 'water champions'
- DENR: Mining companies furnished with audit reports
- DENR chief lauds Duterte, Senate on Paris climate pact approval
- Lopez to CA: 'I'm not only about mining'
- Lopez faces CA anew, DENR official stresses vote for environment's future
- Multi-agency four billion-peso effort to produce green jobs in closed mines
- DENR, USAID unveil new biodiversity conservation project
- Statement of Secretary Gina Lopez on the President’s decision to sign the Paris Agreement on Climate Change