- cy 2009 annual report - narrative.pdf 2.17 MB2012-11-22 10:45:16
- cy 2009 annual report - narrative.pdf
- cy 2010 annual report - narrative.pdf 737.25 KB2012-11-22 10:47:24
- cy 2010 annual report - narrative.pdf
- cy 2011 annual report - narrative.pdf 708.18 KB2012-11-22 10:50:19
- cy 2011 annual report - narrative.pdf
- 2012 annual report.pdf 983.73 KB2014-03-20 10:39:59
- 2012 annual report.pdf
- 2013 annual report.pdf 5.55 MB2014-03-19 14:06:06
- 2013 annual report.pdf
- There are no files to list.
Philippine Eagle Soars in Samar Island Natural Park
The Philippine Eagle Foundation (PEF) and the Institute of Biology of the University of the Philippines - Diliman recently reconfirmed the existence of the great Philippine Eagle (Pithecophaga jefferyi) at the Samar Island Natural Park (SINP).
A team from the PEF and the UP Institute of Biology reports sightings of the mighty bird at the forests of Calbiga, Samar and Taft, Eastern Samar during their expedition, September 19 to October 4, 2014.
The Philippine Eagle was sighted in the thickly forested Barangay Buluan in Calbiga, where the juvenile Philippine Eagle “Calbiga” was captured by hunters in 2011. The second sighting was within the Taft Forest Wildlife (Philippine Eagle) Sanctuary, both areas within the SINP.
- DENR-Brgy. Payapay, San Jose Launches Leyte Gulf Rehab Project
- Bayanihan Para sa Karagatan
- SEC. PAJE'S MESSAGE:
- DENR Urges Church Involvement in Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation Advocacy Campaign
- Biliran Critical Habitat Underway - DENR
- Filing of Land Titling Applications soon to be accessible in five more towns in Eastern Visayas
- EV’s Cadastral Survey Program continues
- DENR 8 Rallies Public Support for Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation Advocacy Campaign