- cy 2009 annual report - narrative.pdf 2.17 MB2012-11-22 10:45:16
- cy 2009 annual report - narrative.pdf
- cy 2010 annual report - narrative.pdf 737.25 KB2012-11-22 10:47:24
- cy 2010 annual report - narrative.pdf
- cy 2011 annual report - narrative.pdf 708.18 KB2012-11-22 10:50:19
- cy 2011 annual report - narrative.pdf
- 2012 annual report.pdf 983.73 KB2014-03-20 10:39:59
- 2012 annual report.pdf
- 2013 annual report.pdf 5.55 MB2014-03-19 14:06:06
- 2013 annual report.pdf
- There are no files to list.
DENR 8 Supports Vigan as a New Wonder City of the World
The Department of Environment and Natural Resources 8 proudly supports the city of Vigan in Ilocos Sur in its quest to be included as one of the new wonder-cities of the world.
To help promote Vigan City, DENR 8 will include its promotion during flag raising ceremonies, management conferences, seminars, workshops, and other similar events; uploading and posting of Vigan materials on the respective websites and social media accounts. The Department will also display tarpaulins in strategic areas within the office.Read more...
- DENR-8 tops poster-making contest
- Philippine Eagle Soars in Samar Island Natural Park
- DENR-Brgy. Payapay, San Jose Launches Leyte Gulf Rehab Project
- Bayanihan Para sa Karagatan
- SEC. PAJE'S MESSAGE:
- DENR Urges Church Involvement in Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation Advocacy Campaign
- Biliran Critical Habitat Underway - DENR
- Filing of Land Titling Applications soon to be accessible in five more towns in Eastern Visayas