- cy 2009 annual report - narrative.pdf 2.17 MB2012-11-22 10:45:16
- cy 2009 annual report - narrative.pdf
- cy 2010 annual report - narrative.pdf 737.25 KB2012-11-22 10:47:24
- cy 2010 annual report - narrative.pdf
- cy 2011 annual report - narrative.pdf 708.18 KB2012-11-22 10:50:19
- cy 2011 annual report - narrative.pdf
- 2012 annual report.pdf 983.73 KB2014-03-20 10:39:59
- 2012 annual report.pdf
- 2013 annual report.pdf 5.55 MB2014-03-19 14:06:06
- 2013 annual report.pdf
- There are no files to list.
DENR 8, SM, Unilever Philippines launches Grow a Million Trees
The Department of Environment and Natural Resources 8 joins SM Retail Food Group in partnership with Unilever Philippines in the re-launching of Grow a Million Trees at SM City Tacloban on November 20, 2014.
Part of the advocacy of SM is to promote “green economy and green living “ that is why they initiated M.O.B (MyOwnBag), a reusable shopping bag, according to Mr. Hans Sy, president of the SM Prime Holdings, Inc. who was also present during the opening ceremony.Read more...
- DENR 8 Supports Vigan as a New Wonder City of the World
- DENR-8 tops poster-making contest
- Philippine Eagle Soars in Samar Island Natural Park
- DENR-Brgy. Payapay, San Jose Launches Leyte Gulf Rehab Project
- Bayanihan Para sa Karagatan
- SEC. PAJE'S MESSAGE:
- DENR Urges Church Involvement in Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation Advocacy Campaign
- Biliran Critical Habitat Underway - DENR