Migratory Birds Observed in Carigara, Ormoc Bay Wetlands
A census of migratory birds in region 8 was recently conducted by a team from the Department of Environment and Natural Resources.
For the year, a team from the DENR Region 8 and CENRO Palo monitored two (2) sites for the presence of migratory birds. These were in Barangays Baruguhay Norte and Canomantang in Carigara, Leyte and Barangays San Juan and Naungan in Ormoc City, Leyte. The team counted a total of 723 heads of migratory birds.Read more...
- DENR-8 ARDs, NGP Coordinator assume posts
- DENR 8 calls for a ‘Clean and Green’ Papal Visit
- Secretary Paje's New Year Message
- DENR 8, SM, Unilever Philippines launches Grow a Million Trees
- DENR 8 Supports Vigan as a New Wonder City of the World
- DENR-8 tops poster-making contest
- Philippine Eagle Soars in Samar Island Natural Park
- DENR-Brgy. Payapay, San Jose Launches Leyte Gulf Rehab Project